AR-15 Part 3
This course is will encompass all the techniques you learned in the previous classes with the addition of a secondary firearm.
Level: Patriot |
Registration fee: $100
/ $100 (AFS members)
This course will cover
• Transitioning from a primary to a secondary firearm
• Unconventional shooting positions
• Incorporating proper mindset into your shooting style
• Shooting under stressful conditions
Limit 12 students per class
Equipment Needed for Course
• .223/5.56 Rifle (if you don't have one you can rent one of ours, please contact Christian Pullano to reserve one)
• 50 Rifle rounds (Reloads / Remanufactured ammo not allowed)
• 50 Pistol rounds (Reloads / Remanufactured ammo not allowed)
• Rifle Sling (preferably 2 point or 1 point)
• Holster for your handgun
• At least 2 magazines per firearm
• Magazine pouches for primary and secondary mags.
• Notebook and pen
• Positive attitude
Pre-requisite: Students must have taken the AR-15 Part 2 course prior to taking this course.
For more information or to find out when this class will be offered please contact Christian Pullano at Christian@patriotconsultingservices.com