Training Courses at AFS
Secure Online Registration
Concealed Carry Part 3
For students that have taken our concealed carry classes these drill sessions offer the opportunity to practice and hone their concealed carry skills and techniques.
Level: Patriot |
Registration fee: $200
/ $200 (AFS members)
These drills sessions are for students that have taken our concealed carry classes and wish to practice and hone there concealed carry techniques.
Most drills incorporate magazine changes and include:
• Pivots (two handed and strong hand only)
• About face (two handed and strong hand only)
• Shooting from behind cover; Left/ right / over (two handed and strong hand only)
• Shooting and moving to cover; Left/ right / over (two handed and strong hand only)
• Engage multiple targets (two handed and strong hand only)
• Instinctive shooting (firing from the hip)
• Low light shooting
Equipment needed for Course:
• Centerfire pistol
• Strong side belt holster
• Minimum of 2 Magazines and appropriate belt pouches
• 200 rounds minimum (Reloads / Remanufactured ammo not allowed)
• Notebook and Pen
• Eye Pro
• Ear Pro
• Positive Attitude
* Membership will be verified for course registration using member pricing option prior to the course date.
Once you have registered for a course you can register additional people using the a "+ register a friend" link within the shopping cart.