Southern New England's premiere indoor shooting & firearms training facility with 20 lanes for Pistol and Rifle shooting
Sharpen your skills at AFS
AFS is a world class facility featuring twelve 25 yard Pistol / Rifle lanes and eight 10 yard pistol lanes.
Each range is climate controlled and well lit with a state of the art exhaust system that give you the best possible conditions for shooting.
Click here to tour our facility
Click here to view our courses
Hours of Operation
Monday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Learn to Shoot at American Firearms School
Have you ever wanted to learn how to shoot a firearm? American Firearms School's certified staff can teach you the basics and build your skill and confidence. If you're just starting out, here are the courses we'd suggest...
THINK YOU'RE THE BEST SHOT AT AMERICAN FIREARMS?
EARN BRAGGING RIGHTS AND A SHARE OF $2000 IN MONTHLY PRIZES IN AMERICAN FIREARMS' MONTHLY SHOOTING COMPETITION
AFS Range Rules & Policies
Considerations before arriving
- Participants must have a government issued photo ID such as a U.S. Drivers license, Military ID, Passport or License to carry firearms with a photo.
- Participants must be 18 to rent rifles and 21 to rent handguns.
- All participants must have a firearms license and have a handgun of their own with them, or have someone shooting with them in order to rent a handgun.
- All participants must have a firearms license and either a handgun or a long gun of their own with them or have someone shooting with them in order to rent a long gun.
- For liability reasons; no professional firearms instruction is allowed by any outside firearms instructors without written permission from the owners of AFS.
- Women who are nursing, pregnant or may become pregnant are prohibited from entering the range.
- For everyone's safety, AFS reserves the right to refuse access to the range if it is believed that someone may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- All participants must complete a release of liability form; you can complete the online form here.
Practice safety on premises
- All firearms brought into the facility must be unloaded and in a bag, case or holster.
- All firearms must be cleared on the range prior to removal from any bag, case or holster.
- Always point firearm's in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- All actions must be open at all time unless firearm is in a holster or when firing.
- Shooters and guests must check in at the front counter.
- If unable to clear a malfunction keep firearm pointed down range and notify an AFS staff member.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
- Taking of photographs or video in the facility is prohibited.
- All ammunition must be Full Metal Jacket (Except .22 rim fire)
- All shotgun ammunition fired must be 8 or 9 pellet, 00 Buck or slug.
- All Firing must be aimed; firing from the hip is strictly prohibited.